Jalama Beach ~ Short Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueStreak-1

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Supposed to be warming up to about 70... We'll see. I plan to ride with some friends from the TORC group to Jalama Beach on this Sunday 1/21. I hear that Tri Tip is a possibility.

All y’all are welcome to join the ride if you like. Nice group of folks. All kinds of bikes so it won’t be a real fast insane ride but fun. Home by mid to late afternoon. Hope you can make it.

We meet at Thousand Oaks Honda, 2594 E Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 (805) 371-3000 That is just west of Hampshire Rd off the 101.

If anyone wants to meet for the ride over from the Valley, let me know. KS up at 8:30 from TO Honda. Check the details below. Nice route... Hope to see some of you there.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/torc/messages?msg=757.1

Be Well, Ride Safe & Enjoy...

Richard aka BlueStreak

Hey Blue, I'd be up for that ride. Suggestion, though: Call the Gestapos at the front gate and let 'em know you're coming and how many. They get really pissy anymore a groups of 'bikers'. Don't ask me how or why I know this. <_<

Hey Blue, I'd be up for that ride. Suggestion, though: Call the Gestapos at the front gate and let 'em know you're coming and how many. They get really pissy anymore a groups of 'bikers'. Don't ask me how or why I know this. <_<
Hey Tim there was no one there at the gate yesterday, there was a note saying to put the correct fee in a box but we forgot.

we did see some hot chicks up in the sand dunes, here is a pic

P1010420.jpg

But what a view.

P1010426.jpg

Richard

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to remember to make that call before we leave. Glad you're going make it. It'll be a fun ride.

Looks like you had a nice ride yesterday Richard. The weather looks like it was crystal clear out there. Cute chicks... LOL
It was a great ride, it was the first time to Jalama for all 4 of us. Silver Penguin will be posting a ride report tomorrow (we hope) and i will post some pics of the ride on that thread.

Have a fun ride looks like i am going to cooks corner sunday with the SO on the back.

Richard

What time do you plan to make it to Jalama? I would be coming in from the other direction, but would love to meet you all there.

...Did some more looking and it seems like the plan is for an 11:00-11:30 arrival. I'll see if I can make it, it sounds like fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you had a nice ride yesterday Richard. The weather looks like it was crystal clear out there. Cute chicks... LOL
It was a great ride, it was the first time to Jalama for all 4 of us. Silver Penguin will be posting a ride report tomorrow (we hope) and i will post some pics of the ride on that thread.

Have a fun ride looks like i am going to cooks corner sunday with the SO on the back.

Richard
Cool... Enjoy your ride to Cook Corner... Look forward to the Jalama ride report.

Am i still allowed to sit at the table even if i ride my harley there?
LMAO... Some friends of mine that I've been ridding with for 25+ years still ride Harleys. "It's not what you ride that matters, it's what's inside and the fact that you still ride that is really the important thing" Of course you're welcome...!!! Look forward to meeting you. Please be sure to introduce yourself. Look forward to it.

What time do you plan to make it to Jalama? I would be coming in from the other direction, but would love to meet you all there.
...Did some more looking and it seems like the plan is for an 11:00-11:30 arrival. I'll see if I can make it, it sounds like fun!
Hope you can make it... Hey do you or dcarver know my friend BluByU aka Bob, '04 Blue ST1300 ? He is from Santa Maria area.

Am i still allowed to sit at the table even if i ride my harley there?
We have a special table for you HD and V-Strom guys. You'll make a cute couple! ;)

Hope you can make it... Hey do you or dcarver know my friend BluByU aka Bob, '04 Blue ST1300 ? He is from Santa Maria area.
No, can't say I do. Most of the time, I ride alone.
I know Bob. Mr. Blue57, RogerFJRFaster's buddy, right? How's he doing?

"We have a special table for you HD and V-Strom guys. You'll make a cute couple! ;) "

hmm. this from a V-Strom *waiter* wannabe? :rolleyes:

I know Bob. Mr. Blue57, RogerFJRFaster's buddy, right? How's he doing?
Bob was doing fine when I rode with him last weekend.

"We have a special table for you HD and V-Strom guys. You'll make a cute couple! ;) "hmm. this from a V-Strom *waiter* wannabe? :rolleyes:
Oh... you're funny... I can tell we're going to have a good time this weekend. If you behave yourself, I might let you take my V-Strom for a spin...

Ok guyz, need a favor here, eh? I'm arriving with the GF... be sure to mention how unfarkled my poor little 06 is, and how much you enjoyed her company, and how any and all money spent on an FJR is a GOOD thing? ...and to anyone who sends her this link, trust me, I will hunt you down.... :rolleyes:

Ok guyz, need a favor here, eh? I'm arriving with the GF... be sure to mention how unfarkled my poor little 06 is, and how much you enjoyed her company, and how any and all money spent on an FJR is a GOOD thing? ...and to anyone who sends her this link, trust me, I will hunt you down.... :rolleyes:
Jeebers, man! Open up her pocketbook and take back your balls! :bleh: