JB's New Bike!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure does look great!

When he's not looking, I'm gonna steal those wheels off that thing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure does look great!

I liked his rims to and noticed them right away. The outside is polished and the inner is painted black. They look real nice on his bike.

Sure does look great!

I liked his rims to and noticed them right away. The outside is polished and the inner is painted black. They look real nice on his bike.
That does look nice.
I did something similar to that on my Duc. I left the centers that gunmetal gray and polished the outside. It was quite a bit of work stripping the paint and polishing. I've been thinking of doing the same on the Feej, but... :unsure:

Sure does look great!

It was the first thing I noticed when the very first Pic of the bike's ad was posted! I've been wanting o do that to mine since almost day 1. I'm gonna talk to my powder coat guy about it this week. Gotta keep up with Burleighs!

Now that you have another bike, I hope you do know that it has 5 gears and you use all of them. Then your tranny will not turn itself to death staying in fourth gear.. good luck with your new bike

Thats Great JB !!! Mine is up for sale here in south texas on craigslist, but its not abs and has 52K on it so i'm really happy you found another great 05 ! I promised my dr i'd put him up for sale and i havent had a single call (thank God !) so i'm compelled...nee...forced to ride him every couple of days...4900 is fair...so i wait...and ride still...hehehe...

Blessed I am,

Bobby

I am glad to see it worked out for you.

If you ever want to do a Saddle Sore 1000 in one day, just let me know and I will be happy to guide you.
Thank you, Doug. I know I got you and Jerry in my corner if I ever go off my rocker. :p

And thanks to everyone else for their good wishes. I promise I will use all five gears and not ride the clutch (much). :rolleyes:

BTW, Doug, I do want to get back down to L.A. this year. Fairlaner owes me a beer (I made that up). :D