Johnny had sex with his teacher

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feejer/Weejer man

Reaction score
Johnny came home from school. He seemed a little different so his mom asked what's up? He told his mom he had sex with his teacher. His mom was so furious and concerned she waited for her husband to return home to deal with the situation. When his father returned home, Johnny's mom explained that he had sex with his teacher. His dad said he would get to the bottom of what happened. He took Johnny aside. Johnny told him he had sex with his teacher. He was so proud of his son he took him out for ice cream and then to buy a new bike. When they pushed the bike out of the store Johnny didn't get on the bike. His dad asked why. Johnny's reply:

My butt hurts.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Here is a funny one! I hope it is not an old one that has been around for awhile![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Judge asked the prostitute-- 'So when did you realize you were raped?'[/SIZE]

Prostitute replied wiping her tears, 'When the check bounced!!!!'

Now them there was funny..... I don't care what ya say :lol: Now we now know what happened to make odot the way he is. ;)

:jester: