Join In Wishing Our HotRodZilla a Happy Birthday!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
40?

My condolences, HRZ...

Time to purchase the long term health insurance so Nurse Nancy can take care of yer backside later? :huh:

Oh, wait my bad, Happy Birthday! :yahoo:

40??!?!?! He's just a punk!!!

I'll send ya my cane, since I don't need it no more, having graduated to a walker.

Dude.

When I turned 40, I was in Montana while on a ride across the country.

Go do something epic.

'Cause yer old now.

But happy birthday!

40? Pfffft. When I turned 40, I rode my pedal bike 80 miles, then after returning home, I got drunk to mask the pain. If you've already started drinking, just go ahead and skip the biking part. :) Happy B Day no matter what you end up doing!

Dude.

When I turned 40, I was in Montana while on a ride across the country.

Go do something epic.

'Cause yer old now.

But happy birthday!
Well boys and girls, I worked last night. So, I'm gonna catch some sleep this morning. Get up and head to the gym, stop by Black Duck to pick up the SW-FOG shirts, and then stop by the cleaners to drop off and pick up uniforms.

Then, I'm gonna come home, drink some good beer and pack the bike. In the morning, my wife and I are leaving for Salida CO for the FOG...This should be a really good birthday week.

Thanks!

Have a safe ride and enjoy your birthday... Suggestion... take some bug repellent with you in the event that Beemerdon becomes a pest!
Beemerdons is why I take two tubes of Preparation H. Sometimes he completely goes away.
'Zilla, you are going to have a really good birthday week; petey, spyderbret and Nosecone have volunteered to give you a full body massage after the SW-FOG Banquet on this coming Friday night!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday HotRod, Have a good time in Colorado. There is still an outside chance I'll show up Friday and ride a little in Co before heading to Tejas the next week. Come on late delivery! :D Have fun and ride safe, I'm not sure if your "Professionel Courtesy" extends into colorado or not, don't try and find out if you can help it. :p Is Patch going too?