Just rode a new Concours

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nightwind15

Reaction score
I just rode a customers Concours and he rode my FJR 07. Over all I am glad I sell Yamaha's and he was very complimentary of the FJR. His statements included, "yours handles much better, yours has better wind protection but I like my mirrors better. The FJR is still THE bike!

I just rode a customers Concours and he rode my FJR 07. Over all I am glad I sell Yamaha's and he was very complimentary of the FJR. His statements included, "yours handles much better, yours has better wind protection but I like my mirrors better. The FJR is still THE bike!
Whatever you do, don't tell the guy about the FZ1 mirrors that we all put on our bikes (for <$100). It would be heartbreaking to him not to have something that was better than an FJR. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever you do, don't tell the guy about the FZ1 mirrors that we all put on our bikes (for <$100). It would be heartbreaking to him not to have something that was better than an FJR. :rolleyes:
... and the first one who asks if you rode with the high beams on deserves a warning :p

:lmaosmiley:

... and the first one who asks if you rode with the high beams on deserves a warning :p

wrong thread :eek:fftopic:

What did you think of the Concours? Anything stand out that you liked better?

naw, dude, that was perfect.

naw, dude, that was perfect.
Are you related to skooter dude? 'Cause you guys have a certain resemblence...

He's my older gay brother.....and he's balding. Why?, you cruisin for a peice of ass?

I also tried a new concours about a week ago. The only thing I liked better about it was the smoothness of the engine. The C14 mirrors suck. I could probably get used to them if I had to.

I think the FJR has better wind protection and feels a bit more sporty.