• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Klim Adventure Rally Jacket - New Without Tags ***PRICE REDUCED***

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadMax

Reaction score
I have a brand new Adventure Rally Jacket, black, size small I need to sell. I don't have the tags. It is the one with the zip-off collar. The jacket is brand new and has never been worn. Please note that it has no armor. If you are looking at this ad, you know they sell, new, for $1700+. Well, it has no tags and, frankly, you shouldn't expect to pay close to new price. Add to that, there is no armor, you should not expect to pay within a couple hundred of new. So, I will sell this, brand new jacket, for $900 plus shipping, continental U.S. I estimate shipping and insurance to be $30 or less. Please note I had this listed as a trade previously; but, my actual size is XL and the chances of someone having an XL and wanting to trade for a small are about nill, unless they are trading theirs for one for their significant other. Having said that, I will entertain a trade for the same in XL or for a brand new Badlands in XL with the Klim armor that comes with it (no cheap substitution), even-up, with no price make-up on your part. Please note, because of lighting, the pictures make the jacket look faded. I assure you it is the lighting only and the jacket is jet-black.
spwVlql.jpg

tn2trpT.jpg

Zs5Op0s.jpg

That's a nice jacket. I'm just guessing, but I bet you'd have a lot more luck selling that on an adventure bike site. I can see some R1200GS riders jumping on that thing.

Thanks Laser Dude. I do have it on advrider.com. I was late putting it here also, hence the ***Price Reduced*** portion of title to catch up on this forum with price reductions elsewhere.

Now, $850 shipped and insured at my expense.

I'd buy it but then I'd have to buy another one so i could stitch them together so they'd cover my fat a$$

Let's see how many people are watching this. From today until sometime Sunday, I will sell this jacket and a like new, worn 3 times I think, Klim Overland Grey XL jacket with all Klim armor, together for $700 shipped and insured at my expense. Yes, that is both jackets (one with all armor) together for a package price of $700 shipped and insured. Before anybody asks, no, I will not sell the Overland for $75. I intend, on Sunday, to edit this post and remove this offer.

I’m surprised that selling this has been so difficult. I’m a new Klim owner and without a question, it’s the best jacket I’ve ever seen. The functionality is superior to anything else I’ve ever owned or seen. It’s the most comfortable jacket I’ve ever worn. I flat out love my Klim jacket. If I had any use for yours, I’d have been all over it long ago.