Last little ride before putting her away for winter.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerry.GEG

Reaction score
Well, the clouds were low, temp unseasonable warm (near 60) and watch out for wet leaves. Getting to be that time...

SAM_0292.jpg

I wanted to go up to the top of Mt. Spokane...this is what it looks like in the sun:

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

Unfortunately is was like peasoup about 3/4 of the way up. Fog, clouds on the road. So, turned around and went the long way home. Gorgeous trees turning and it won't be long before this area has a fair amount of snow.

SAM_0296.jpg

Nice ride before topping off tank, fuel stabilizer, change oil and put the front forks on blocks.

Ahh, another year and far too little riding accomplished.

Continue having fun you southern-tier guys. I'll be thinking about you! :)

Great pics.... I wish the weather here would allow for a last ride (just too cold). Friday seems to be the day that the bike is getting stored for winter. It has been a great season overall.

Great pics.... I wish the weather here would allow for a last ride (just too cold). Friday seems to be the day that the bike is getting stored for winter. It has been a great season overall.
Glad to hear you had a great season. We had an extended spat of hot weather which can be good (personally, I like it temperate because AGATT is the rule). I just didn't get the time to ride so an absolute for next year is a real trip. Probably the one that I had to cancel this year: Jasper/Bamff. A must for next year! :)

Not yet we need at least one more run. Sunday is supposed to hit 14/15C or close to 60F.