Leo Vinci Cans

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Powerman

Reaction score
I put on the quieter silencer version. The baffle goes down the middle and has a screw in the outlet the holds the end part in. What is the little disc with the five holes for? Extra sound reduction?

The instructions suck, mostly regulatory/ legal B.S.

I put on the quieter silencer version. The baffle goes down the middle and has a screw in the outlet the holds the end part in. What is the little disc with the five holes for? Extra sound reduction?
Don't put the disc in, not required here in the states.

I wouldn't want it any quieter. I was a little worried it would be too loud, based on some if the comments here? With the cats removed and the cans, it sounds like a real bike should. Not yet heard a FJR that sounded obnoxious.

My neighbor has a Ferrari with a Borla exhaust, it almost gives me wood.

A buddy of mine blew out his speakers playing a CD of a Ducati.

(alcohol was involved)

Agree with you Powerman. Just installed a set on my 05 that I bought from a forum member, and still don't know what the disks are. Neither did the seller! Sound is nice though.

John