Little rubber under seat - lol

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyB.Goode

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a question. Under the passenger seat of my '03, there is a rubber "cord" that is retained at both ends and in the middle. It has a loop at both ends like it is meant to hold something. What in the heck is this for? :unsure: Is it to whip your passenger with when they are bad?? I can't figure it out! Thanks for your help guys!

That is there to hold a lock of some sort. I have never seen anyone who actually has a lock there, but if you ever want to put one there you have the rubber strap to hold it.

Do you retain 100% of what you read? :glare:
Nope. But I did make a mental note that thread is important and refer back to it often as well as the terms you agreed to abide by when you signed up. It makes members experiences much more pleasurable and less forum clutter of NEPRT. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to be NEPRT its how I remember things!!! One thing I always do remember everybody likes A little ass but nobody likes A SMARTASS!!!

I like to be NEPRT its how I remember things!!! One thing I always do remember everybody likes A little ass but nobody likes A SMARTASS!!!
and then there's #7 of the Rules:

7. Always remember that you are a GUEST in our virtual house. The Admins are your hosts. When you are a guest in someone''s house, don't piss off the hosts.

when will they ever learn... :angry:

7. Always remember that you are a GUEST in our virtual house. The Admins are your hosts. When you are a guest in someone''s house, don't piss off the hosts.

YOU need to read what I wrote SLOWER let it sink in and maybe you will learn!! P.S. dont get to rapped up in this computer shit because thats all it is!! I am in no ones house Im just f**king off on MY computer!! What gets me is its easier to answer someone than to write A bunch of stupid SHIT!!!

YOU need to read what I wrote SLOWER let it sink in and maybe you will learn!! P.S. dont get to rapped up in this computer shit because thats all it is!! I am in no ones house Im just f**king off on MY computer!! What gets me is its easier to answer someone than to write A bunch of stupid SHIT!!!
waddanass.

I am in no ones house Im just f**king off on MY computer!! What gets me is its easier to answer someone than to write A bunch of stupid SHIT!!!
Ummmm...yeah you are a guest. Take a day at your own computer without access to this house and think about if you'd like to return to it without personally attacking others or violating several other rules. ;)

And I think the OP has been sufficiently answered. Closing thread lest it diverge further.

Thanks.

The Management

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts