• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a FJR Hat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramrezz425

Reaction score
I have my Aprilia Hat, My Realtor Hat, My Disney"grumpy" hat, Several Dodger hats, I have been searching here and online. Dealerships mostly have "Yamaha Racing" and other dirt bike stuff, Anyone know where i can get an embroidered FJR Hat or Decent Screen printed? Looking Looking Looking, DR

I don't believe they sell the real cool ones anymore. Did you try the yammer site? Try flebay too.

One guy on the forum was selling hats, I have both styles (had, my son lost my favorite one at Yosemite, I can't find the guy to ask for another :angry: ).

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been searching for about a year myself...haven't found anything yet.

I'm Just looking for a high quality hat with dense stitch embroidery or if silk screened I would use Puff Ink . I am gonna look up my old buddies in the Imprinted Sportwear Business and ask them, Anyone know if its ok to use the FJR Logo w/o the Yamaha tuning forks?

I was in Flagstaff, AZ at their mall and found a store called "Lids", a custom hat making store. I picked out a good hat and had them embroider FJRForum and Yamaha logo on it. I think it cost me about $26 bucks and a thirty minute wait on a hat that is self adjusting.

Our good friend H. Marc from FJR1300.INFO offers these hats:

Click a pic for the link.

https://www.fjr1300.info/hats.html

gHat5.jpg

==============================================================================================================================

Although not inexpensive Autumn Riders does a super job with hats and shirts. I bought Good Wife a FJR shirt and she liked it so much that she bought one for me. They do absolutely top quality work and they will do many kinds of custom work on request. All the shirts and hats are superior products, no cheap stuff, the quality the base shirt is outstanding. Some of the New England riders have seen Autumn Riders good work on my bad body.

Click the pic for the link:

ZKapz Baseball Hat - Six panel, low profile, washed, pigment-dyed cap. One size fits most people. Tuckaway leather strap back with antique brass buckle. Perma curve bill.

Hats come in three colors, representative hat:

ZK130.jpg

These are good..https://www.premiercycleaccessories.com/Yamaha_FJR1300_06_10_s/4972.htm

Yea, I'd love to find a decent quality hat as well. I love my Kangol wool ball cap with a Flexfit band (bought at Lids a few years ago). I might have to check into the Lids custom thing. Not into velcro/plastic adjustment bands nor the foamy or nylon mesh type hats.

I have one of the Premier Cycle Accessories hats. It is in perfect condition. It is yours for 15 bucks.

On second thought...

I just pulled it down off the shelf and found a big hole in it. Wonder how that happened...

I have my Aprilia Hat, My Realtor Hat, My Disney"grumpy" hat, Several Dodger hats, I have been searching here and online. Dealerships mostly have "Yamaha Racing" and other dirt bike stuff, Anyone know where i can get an embroidered FJR Hat or Decent Screen printed? Looking Looking Looking, DR