Looking for low cost gps w/audio out port

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am another fan of the Nuvi 765T. And I too do not think much of the traffic reporting but the GPS is functional, the Bluetooth works well with my Sena SMH10. Too bad the 765T is no longer available from Garmin. I think it did too much for too low a price and they dropped it. I prefer the 765T over the Zumo 550. I need the ability to create routes on my laptop and download them to the GPS. If not for that I would just use the $30 Copilot GPS app and my Samsung Galaxy S4 and sometimes I do that anyway. In some ways it is better than my Garmin.

I like it because it will let me run it wired through the Mix-It box, and yet gives me the option of BT if/when I get a SMH10. My only concern is that I may be out of $100 since it's a used/older unit, but I guess I will just have to take a chance!

Well, finished installing the MV raiser (awesome), Fuzeblock FZ1, the SAT radio, mix-it2, and the Nuvi 765T. I still have some wiring to clean up, but overall I like the set up, I will know more when I take her out for a test run! Sorry for the messy garage, that's the NEXT project!

not at all! and if I happen to get caught in a t-storm, I will just put the electronics in a side case, they come off in seconds. Eventually, I will probably get an aqua box for the GPS, which would be the only thing I would be running if it was raining