Lots of '07s!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxhuntr

Reaction score
A small group of us, including two '07 FJRs, was headed south on Hwy 154 on Saturday, near Cachuma Lake, when we spotted two more '07s headed the other way. A great day to ride, 75 degrees and clear - the hills turning green.

Gotta love it :clapping:

You suck! :angry2: We did 364 miles on Sunday and the warmest it got was 34 degrees! My right foot was on the shady side of the bike all day, I thought it was going to fall off by the time we were done. We did find a nice little watering hole, in a town called White Oaks. That helped alot, but at least we got out! :yahoo:

You suck! :angry: We have about 7 inches of fresh snow on the ground, 3-5 more inches coming in the morning and wind chills between -10 and -20 tomorrow. The warmest forecast in the next 10 days in 28. I just finished installing my Audiovox cruise control and there's no hope of finding out if it works any time soon.

It's not my fault that I was born in a temperate climate area! The downside is we're in the middle of a drought and our water rates are going to skyrocket.

Hafta love those summer days in January tho.