Maine European Motorcycle Meet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sullivan

Reaction score
NEWRY — On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, European and British motorcycles will converge at Sunday River's Jordan Grand in Newry for the ninth annual Maine European Motorcycle Meet.

Presented by The Motorcycle Shop of Freeport and Maine European motorcycle enthusiasts, the event will include a meet and greet Friday evening, a vintage ride, adventure tours, covered bridge tours, a Saturday evening party as well as a British and European motorcycle show, with a barbecue and live entertainment Sunday. Dealers displaying will include Street Cycles (BMW and Triumph), Seacoast Sportcycles (Moto Guzzi), National Powersports (Benelli), VT Cycles (Ural and Royal Enfield), Ken's Yamaha-KTM (KTM), Tri Sports (Aprilia, Vespa and Piaggio) and Moto Milano (Ducati), who along with Whitehorse Gear and Heli Modified have donated helmets, jackets and gear to be raffled off throughout the weekend.

Over 300 enthusiasts visit the meet throughout the weekend coming from as far as Canada, the southern United States and even as far west as Minnesota. Be sure to arrive on Sunday before 3 p.m. because the show disperses quickly as folks head for home.

https://www.eurobikemaine.org/

For more information, call Mike Stackhouse at 875-2113 or e-mail [email protected]

07/22/2008

Special to The Times Record

P.O. Box 10, Brunswick, ME 04011

I'll be there starting tomorrow morning....Representing with the FJR. Believe it or not...I used to go with my Ducati then skipped it when I sold it to buy the FJR. I ran into the guy's and they all gave me crap for not coming anymore so since 2005 I have been going there with the FJR. The first year I had the only one, although last year there were about 5-6 there. Hope to see more this year!