Make 'im ride Bitch?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I make the travel weary new owner suffer just that little bit more?

• Yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No (rise above it for once Joe)

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters

Joe2Lmaker

Reaction score
In eight hours and forty minutes, I need to meet the new owner of my 2006 FJR1300 at the Greyhound Bus Depot. Should I pick him up in one of my four wheeled vehicles, or should I greet him with his new beauty and make him ride on the pillion seat to drop me off at my house?

(He's been on the bus for over three hours now, so I doubt he's going to see this)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, no reason to start off his relationship with his new bike that way. In the car, bring him home with the bike parked prominently in the garage so as you raise the door it's there in all it's glory.

The picture in my mind makes me smile.

After a twelve hour bus ride, I'm sure Tim would not find it too funny.

Offering him breakfast and a shower is probably the mature thing to do.

O.k. Time to go. Don't want to be late!

If you meet him at the bus station with the bike, how sure are you that he will not just take posession there and leave you behind, or worse, make you ride bitch? :lol: :lol:

Done.

He's on his way home.

That was an interesting experience. Catholic Charities - Secure Waiting Space (a homeless shelter) and the Salvation Army homeless shelter are right across the street from the bus depot. They were serving breakfast on the street in front of the one of those charities and there was quite a crowd. It seemed like they were all men, many carrying bags.

If you meet him at the bus station with the bike, how sure are you that he will not just take posession there and leave you behind, or worse, make you ride bitch? :lol: :lol:
If he did leave me standing there, at least I would have been in time for breakfast!

:D

Done.

He's on his way home.

That was an interesting experience. Catholic Charities - Secure Waiting Space (a homeless shelter) and the Salvation Army homeless shelter are right across the street from the bus depot. They were serving breakfast on the street in front of the one of those charities and there was quite a crowd. It seemed like they were all men, many carrying bags.
Hey Joe, were these two standing in line to get the free homeless breakfast?

IMG_2515.jpg

Old Michael and Sacramentomike

You tell him you were contemplating making him your bitch? :p
No. I forgot all about it. I was so distracted by the activity downtown.

There was also a woman walking around the club district, barefoot, in a very short dress. It was 5:45 AM; I wondered what her story was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim,I know you have a long trip ahead of you today, but congrats on your new ride!. You got yourself a great bike and I can attest that the bugs have been all worked out of her (I'm still not sure why Joe let her go...maybe it was the wrong color :D ). Anyways, I hope you get home safe & sound and hope to see you at CFO or Hooterville.

Hey Joe, were these two standing in line to get the free homeless breakfast?

IMG_2515.jpg

Old Michael and Sacramentomike
:D

I just remembered the other thing I was going to give Tim crap about. I was going to give him a copy of this:

craigslist%2520advisory.jpg

Illinoisans with cashier's checks... very risky