Maybe Baby

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good ride today. Once the sun [kinda] came out roads cleared off decently and I managed to get off the mountain. Temps never got above low 40's...had to turn up the heated gear from rare to medium for this trip. ;)

JamesW and I came back down the west side via Pioneer Hwy. Lots of Eagles out today, all dry except for a stray shower between Marysville & Everett. No pics... :(

--G

Good ride today. Once the sun [kinda] came out roads cleared off decently and I managed to get off the mountain. Temps never got above low 40's...had to turn up the heated gear from rare to medium for this trip. ;)

JamesW and I came back down the west side via Pioneer Hwy. Lots of Eagles out today, all dry except for a stray shower between Marysville & Everett. No pics... :(

--G
I think I saw you heading south. I was northbound on my silver-blue '06 AE. I got some white swan pictures. The poor Snow Geese behind "Snow Goose Produce" were not to pretty in the mud they prefer. I saw a tree full of eagles in a backyard tree north of there on the way into Edison.

My grip heaters seem to have failed. Anyone know where the fuse is hiding on an AE. There isnt one in the two fuse panels from what I could see. The manual doesn't mention it.

I posted this question elswhere on the forum.

My heated grips failed when the voltage regulator died and likely over powered the grip controller. It was under warrantee.

--G
I think I saw you heading south. I was northbound on my silver-blue '06 AE. I got some white swan pictures. The poor Snow Geese behind "Snow Goose Produce" were not to pretty in the mud they prefer. I saw a tree full of eagles in a backyard tree north of there on the way into Edison.

My grip heaters seem to have failed. Anyone know where the fuse is hiding on an AE. There isnt one in the two fuse panels from what I could see. The manual doesn't mention it.

Jim and I were wondering who we passed...mystery solved! I had my cheapo-hands on today with the grips on low, needed them for sure.

Can't help with the fuse location. One of them smart fellers will have to help you on the other thread.

--G

--G

George and I discussed briefly the silver fjr we waved at coming across the flats, figured you were really late for lunch.

Missed ya both. I headed into Seattle for a quick meal, then back out Ames Lake Rd and the usual loop around Snoqualmie Mill. Felt good to get out today, first time since Thanksgiving.

Missed ya both. I headed into Seattle for a quick meal, then back out Ames Lake Rd and the usual loop around Snoqualmie Mill. Felt good to get out today, first time since Thanksgiving.
That is what is called a drought! Hope it is over.