Memorial Day ride anyone?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USPS Bike-Nut

Reaction score
Well, it's yet anuther guv'ment holiday and weez' goin 4 a ride...

If anyone cares to tag along to ride around Lake Livingston and parts north of that please do so.

An eclectic group of nit-wits will partake on the Monday morning of 5-25 @ 9am with a departure @ 9:15am.

We'll meet @ FM 242 & I-45 in the parking lot of Charming Charlies.

Which is located on the east side of 45 & the south side of 242. (The only strip center there, can't miss it.)

A smaller group of "private-sector employment rejects" will be @ the same location @ the same time on Friday 5-22-09.

Friday is a pre-ride (follow your front wheel) to iron out the route for the Monday ride.

If'n yooz' care to partake in either or both days feel free to Go Postal with us for a while... :glare:

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE!!!

The route has changed due to the lack of "Proper facilities" for the ladies who are riding with us.

I know, I know, there are plenty of trees to use, but the gal's kinda' frown on poison ivy, snakes, wandering eyes, etc...

So, we will be doing the Yankee Loop up in the National Forest.

If you haven't ridden on FM-3090 it's a good one.

I have the route on my Garmin, so give me a way to get it to you if you want to download it for the ride...

Here is to good weather & clear roads... C Ya'