Michelin Road 5 coming to a store near you...soon!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow - in addition to claims of wet, dry and track time performance, it sounds like this may be the first tire technology to professionally perform fellatio when it's not being ridden. Wondering how they perform on Canada's wood surfaced (slick as snot) bridges.

Actually, though - thanks for the heads-up. I may have to pick up a pair after CFR in Nakusp next year to move on from my long beloved PR2s. Wishing the current pair wasn't new, so I could mount the new gen tires before the meet. BC can get pretty wet around the summer solstice, and I'd bet that having that new rain technology would result in 2 weeks of blue skies.

it sounds like this may be the first tire technology to professionally perform fellatio
Damn, I just got a new set of PR4s. I should have waited to get the free BJ...
fool.gif

Hey, I didn't take it there...

BJ can be motivational. My wife was serious about curtain rods.

In front of my buddy she said, put up the curtain rods and I'll give you a BJ before and after.

Buddy said to my wife, can you call my wife? He called later, was that for real??

Been married 35 years.

Just switched to PR4's this year to help with the rain "Seattle Weather" after ~ 4 sets of PR2's. One track day on the PR4's before the rainy season and winter commute. Only other tire I'm familiar with are Road Smart's... - not impressed due to uneven wear. Based on PR4's performance, Road 5's may be in the works in about 14K miles...

I read that the "GT" version of the Road 5 won't be available till 2019... in that case will need to stay with the PR4 GTs or the Roadsmart 3 for now.

Yep GT version not until 2019 according to their website. Darn, I need a new set of tires.

The T30 EVO GT's still have plenty of life left. I will probably try the Road 5 next. But, it will not be the GT case. No matter what brand I run next time around.