Monte Python's Flying...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah yes! The old "flying penis" stunt. :lol: Would'a been funnier if old Michael s double would have been pilotin' the thing. :p

Yep that fella looked pissed.

:jester:

That guy seems well-practiced at beating dick.

<I know...I know>

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that video here this morning. The comments left on this site were hilarious!

Some of my favorite quotes:

"Is that what they mean by "A flying fuck?""

"It's a good thing they swatted it down before it started shooting missiles..."

"WHY MUST PUTIN USE ALL THINGS I LOVE AS A VEHICLE TO SILENCE OPPOSITION FACTIONS, FIRST TEA NOW PENIS???"

"I think America's unmanned drones are much better. Russian technology just ain't what it used to be."

"Wow. "Flying helicopter penis" wasn't a metaphor."

"And that one guy swats it out of the air like it's nothing, as if his specialty in the KGB was forcibly landing genital aircraft."

"Testicular fortitude."

TRANSLATION PLEASE!!!

I'm wondering what the hell ya say at a press conference when a dick is flyin' around.

WHAT DO YOU SAY????

The ironic thing was, after swatting the "phallic flyer" from the sky, no one of the press was laughing except one guy. Did he do it?

I'm officially giving TWN the credit for the double entendre there, if you missed it...
Don't you mean, 'entendry'? ;)

May one ask how you come across this kind of entertainment? Do you sit at your computer and search for things like 'Flying Penis'? Or do your friends bombard you with links that they think you would appreciate? :rolleyes:
No, I simply took note of a certain lady's more, um, interesting posts from when she was recovering from surgery. I, however, cannot give credit to the drugs for such finds.

:lol:

(Honestly, no one can offer more forum fodder than JoMamma contributors over to ADVrider.com. Bless their hearts.)