More Rumors On The 2006

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11:15 CST - 9:15 PDST - nothing on the web yet.

It was AM right ? not PM. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just called Cypress, got a recording that said something about high call volume, then they hung up.

:angry:

Holy Crap!  Where'd that come from?
TWN - Go crawl back into your cave. Your a day late and a dollar short, buckaroo. For the elitist postwhore that you are, you sure are a little behind the powercurve, bud. Old info. Get with the program. Shape up or ship out. Kiss my ass!

:taunt:

:tease:

for those who care, (if it works properly) this factory website link should provide a side-by-side comparison of the 2005 and 2006 models......

https://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/products.../0/compare.aspx

The 2006 is four inches shorter ......

geez, SHORTER is better ?  Who dreamed up that one ?

Randy Newman ???
Shorter, as mentioned in a previous thread somewhere, is probably talking about overall height including the windscreen. The windscreen at rest in the lowest position presumably. So that's OK.

BTW - Why are you posting in color? Hope it's not a gender thing. I wouldn't want to be labeled a harrasser like, um, you know.... ;)

So boys and girls, what have we learned about the new 2006 FJR today?

That Yamaha's punctuality leaves a lot to be desired. :angry:

Holy Crap!  Where'd that come from?
TWN - Go crawl back into your cave. Your a day late and a dollar short, buckaroo. For the elitist postwhore that you are, you sure are a little behind the powercurve, bud. Old info. Get with the program. Shape up or ship out. Kiss my ass!

:taunt:

:tease:
OK, Skooter... So I'm a day late, not a month late. Bite me, Mr. Troglodyte. :fuck: :p

NOW NOW BOYS !

If you two are going to shoot at each other at least put some distance between

you so we can see who is more talented. :p

RB

NOW NOW BOYS !
If you two are going to shoot at each other at least put some distance between

you so we can see who is more talented. :p

RB
Not to worry, I really like Skooter. It's just that he's always running around looking to plant a big wet one on everyone... Kinda grosses me out. ;)

Latest posts