Motogp Spoiler! (was: Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Rogue, That was an Awesome race man, by the way my new Avatar pic is me circa 1975 on my brand new RD-250, I sure miss those two strokes !!!

Bobby

Great pic Bobby. I had a 73 DS7 about that time. It was the pre-RD with a piston port 250, 5 speed and drum front brake.

I disagree Bike Effects, It is obvious by the title of this thread that results could reside within
Wrong answer. You did blow it for others! :angry:

The orignal title was "Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!" In no way, shape or form did it convey that spoiler info was included!

DO NOT EVEN HINT AT RACE RESULTS unless the title CLEARLY has the word "spoiler" in it!!!!!!!

The title has now been modified since you essentially gave away the results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Coach....We's just havin a little fun n stuff. :blush2:

but since the cats out of the bag...GO GO GO ROSSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby :D

Hey Tommy, those were like purple or burgundy right? I used to ride with some motocrossers and I had a little Hodaka 125 Combat Wombat and this guy used to race his DS7 and I eventually bought some pipes, Bassani's from him I think.

Man, I miss that 2-stroke smell and it was so easy to shift while wheelying. I tried that on my FJR and had to use some SERIOUS back brake to keep from going over...got some new undies out of that deal! Later Gater!

Bobby

Sorry folks. When I started this thread back last Thursday, although I had an idea who would win Donnington, I didn't let the cat out of the bag.

Warchild, thanks for editing the title. I was out riding and don't see how to edit the title itself anyway.

No need for you to apologize Pantherman, Its mine and Rouge's boo-boo and I am sorry..and I even warned myself :blink: , I just get so damned excited...Fortunately our Admins are on the spot to keep idiots like me from running amuck :) And your welcome Bike Effects...I am somewhat stupid although well-meaning....kinda like GW dontcha know. Anyway I promise to use the term SPOILER next race day....I SWEAR...and for self flagellation I'm putting back on those gay orange reflectors until the next GP race, K? Now excuse me while I go spank meself....stoopit blonde!!!

BB

BobbyBlue,

My DS7 was pretty ratty when I got it. It was spray painted white but did have Bassani's, rearsets and clubman bars.

Yeah, werent those great days...every "Custom" painters last name was Krylon.

I couldnt find rear sets for my 250 but I did have 'em on my 400...Hows yer laig?

Good I hope, enjoy...the air is so friggin hazy here in S Tejas that I'm takin the cage. You live in Florida right? Is it bad there?

BB

I'm in Atlanta. I got a new cast today and will get one of those plastic boots in a couple of weeks. From there I'm less than a month from going ride'n.

Latest posts