• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle Larry Handlebar Riser Plate for Gen 2 $175 shipped

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Streethawk

Reaction score
I purchased this riser plate from a member here before I even rode my 07 FJR. After riding the bike I never even thought about needing risers. In fact I never even fully unpacked the box until today for pictures.

It's time someone in need puts this riser kit to use!

Everything pictured is included. All mounting hardware and instructions along with the riser plate itself. I'm asking $175 shipped to CONUS. I'll work with our Canadian members or others on shipping.

Quoting MCL's site:

"Machined from an 18 pound solid billet of 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum it features more strength and rigidity than bolt together designs. The MCL riser brings the bars 1 3/4" (back) closer to the driver and raises them up 1 1/2" also with out having to add additional spacers.
Like our previous model years we have rotated the bar ends forward (4 degrees) for a more relaxed ride with guaranteed less wrist strain than any other riser or riser plate on the market. Iron Butt Proved!
All stock hydraulic lines, cables and control housing wire looms are retained and maintain proper slack when the bars are moved from extreme right to left.
Greatly increased fork/ triple tree strength for tighter turns and longer tire life.
Less fatigue and vibration than stock."

IMG_3532.jpg

IMG_3533.jpg

IMG_3534.jpg

IMG_3534.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well thanks Vmax. I actually already have the MCL on my bike...bought used and came with it. just need another 1/2" back towards me and have been trying to find a solution.

good luck with the sale