Motorcyclist captures earthquake on video

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the heck they speaking english for? Iffn I was in the area I'd be speaking in my own tongue.

Lame. I thought this was gonna be interesting.

Ouch brotha! Apologies for not meeting your expectations of "interesting". Sad state of affairs in China.

Anyways....
I must agree that 27,000 people confirmed dead is not a lame issue. It is most interesting that in this type of catastrophe, those individuals who are out in the open . . . . away from man-made structures . . . . are relatively safe, unlike tornadoes, hurricanes, and cyclones.

Maybe I just missed it, but I didn't see anything like the thread title described, and perhaps that was what D.O.L.'s comment referred to. I agree the descriptor "lame" was not a good one. But where was the footage from the helmet cam??

Lame. I thought this was gonna be interesting.

Ouch brotha! Apologies for not meeting your expectations of "interesting". Sad state of affairs in China.

Anyways....
I must agree that 27,000 people confirmed dead is not a lame issue. It is most interesting that in this type of catastrophe, those individuals who are out in the open . . . . away from man-made structures . . . . are relatively safe, unlike tornadoes, hurricanes, and cyclones.
Phil,

Thanks for keeping it in perspective. Additionally, one other thought that I had was that a motorcycle allows for an easier "escape" down debris strewn roads (as opposed to a four wheel vehicle/cager). That was seen at the end of the video. I guess one more reason to have a motorcycle.

Last edited by a moderator: