Motorcyclist riding with rattler critcally injured

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or: "I thought Mike Foster, in his single official act as governor did away with motorcycle helmets for snakes." :lol:

BMW drivers.... :huh:

Evidently the rider was a snake hunter. It seems a funny way to skin the snake! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
The F650CS has a perfectly good recessed storage area where the tank normally is. Perfect for keeping tank bags, buckets of KFC (don't ask), and coiled up snakes. Or maybe that's where he was keeping his helmet.

It sounds to me like he toutured that snake, rattle cut off, fangs pulled out and possibley still alive. If he was dragging that thing behind him then as far as I'm concerned he got what he deserves. What a numb nut!!

The F650CS has a perfectly good recessed storage area where the tank normally is. Perfect for keeping tank bags, buckets of KFC (don't ask), and coiled up snakes. Or maybe that's where he was keeping his helmet.
I'm trying to imagine a live rattlesnake in that compartment.

Getting him "in" might be a bit of a challenge, but do-able. On the other hand...getting him out of a dark compartment, warm from engine heat after riding for X-miles of twisting and turning...braking and accelerating. Oh yeah...that sounds like fun.