Mt. Hood Loop

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRJeff

Reaction score
This Saturday, a couple of FJRs are getting together to take a spin around Mt. Hood. We'll meet up at 9am at the Airport Way Best Buy.

We'll roll up 205 to 14 in Washington, then down 14 E to Bridge of the Gods ($ .50 toll). After crossing the bridge, we'll hop on 84E for the short ride to Hood River, where we will exit to Hwy 35 and proceed around Mt. Hood, then jump over to 26 and come back through Sandy/Gresham.

Supposed to be sunny and 83, so get those bikes out!

Anyone's welcome to join us, the more the merrier!

Jeff

That's always a solid ride. Wish I could make it, but my wife and I are headin' to Lincoln City and Newport for an overnighter on Saturday/Sunday. Have fun.

@FJRJeff - just got your PM. I've renewed my question about Hells Canyon weather in September to a buddy in Pendleton who rides. When I get an answer, I'll have my people call your people.

Pig...out

@FJRJeff - just got your PM. I've renewed my question about Hells Canyon weather in September to a buddy in Pendleton who rides. When I get an answer, I'll have my people call your people.
Sounds good. Thanks for following up.

I'm looking forward to that one...