My 05 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sml-27

Reaction score
Well im finally getting one :yahoo:
VP812628_2.jpg

Another pic
VP812628_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The wife is picking it up with my dad (who will drive it home) tomarrow, I got to work but it will be here when I get home.

I told her its going to be 65 and sunny on sunday, be ready for a nice 400 mile ride.... :)

The wife is picking it up with my dad (who will drive it home) tomarrow, I got to work but it will be here when I get home.I told her its going to be 65 and sunny on sunday, be ready for a nice 400 mile ride.... :)

Nice way to get accustomed to the beast.

Welcome to the collective.

:fans:

Welcome! It's too bad you couldn't find a silver one... it's well known that silver is, by far, the fastest color. :yahoo:

But I suppose it's better than nothing at all. :p

VP812628_2.jpg

Another pic
VP812628_1.jpg
Congrats are in order from across the big pond. Nice looking bike. You already have a topcase with a backrest to provide comfort and accomodate the wife. Wishing you many many great rides on your FJR.

Thanks everyone, it really is a nice bike, anything I should do to the bike since I have no clue what the previous owner did. Is there a certian 13,000 mile checklist

It looks like you're getting it from BMW in Wexford (I used to live in the area and recognize the background of the photo). I've been there but never had any dealings with them. However, from what I understand, they are good people.

Back to your question, I recommend going to My Yamaha and registering. You will find a service calendar and other useful stuff there.

Best wishes....and take that bike for a ride on Rte 68 north out of Butler!

:yahoo:

VP812628_2.jpg

Another pic
VP812628_1.jpg
wow I own the exact same model and the same trunk it's been two years with me in august! nothing but good to say about it!just check all the nuts and bolts over and find when the last oil change was done! any questions just post an e-mail to me congrats! hopefully the wife will ride with you on some long distance tours p.s. that's my favorite colour as well !!!!