My 2013 FJR "Naomie" is happily home in Papa Chuy Viejo's Garage; Excellent Service by Ride Now Powersports; GEN III FJR's Rule and GEN II's do Drool!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 2013 FJR "Naomie" is happily home in Papa Chuy Viejo's Garage; Excellent Service by Ride Now Powersports; GEN III FJR's Rule and GEN II's do Drool!

Naomie Harris is resting comfortably in Papa Chuy Viejo's Garage en El Barrio del Chandler, Lucy Liu and Gisele are not happy!

100_1323.jpg

I was extremely happy with my Consumer's experience with Ride Now PowerSports of Chandler! I highly recommend them and their address is 3333 N. Arizona Ave., Chandler, AZ 85225 with a phone number of 480-503-3333. The Sales Manager is Rick Calandra [email protected] I am purchasing the Y.E.S. from Business Manager Chris Rottinger for $389: chandlerfinance@ridenow If you are looking for a 2013 FJR in Arizona, give Eric-Rick-Chris a call for your Yamaha needs!
I see you are a RideNow convert. Congrats Don.

Have you gotten it up yet?

The bike Don. I understand that there is now a video for your assistance...

Time to sell Lucy Liu...

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats. I think you may have also won the "longest thread title" award.

I'm so happy that Yamaha finally made the changes they did. And I'm sure owners of the new model will be rubbing the noses of all the gen 1 and 2 owners in this for years to come.....

Looks like I abandoned ship at the right time.... :)

Congrats Don!

Naomie is already looking right at home in the garage...so who's getting kicked out for eating crackers?!?

--G

I was extremely happy with my Consumer's experience with Ride Now PowerSports of Chandler! I highly recommend them and their address is 3333 N. Arizona Ave., Chandler, AZ 85225 with a phone number of 480-503-3333.

You got to be kidding me! What kind of magical Mota have you been smoking?
I'm scratching my head at this one too...all I've ever heard from him is how they're a bunch of incompetent crooks.

Congrats Donaldo, but what happened to Ms. Salma Hayek?
Buenos Dias Juan, Ms. Salma Hayek is kept in my back yard under the patio canopy with a cover on her. She is just to the right of MEM's Yamaha FZ6, sadly once a week SkooterG comes over and sexually abuses Mary Ellen's motorcycle seat. CAJW, my illegitimate bastard son GreggieM is one very sick hombre! In this 1st picture SkootyG is jacking off my Labrador Retriever puppy Osito, he is so very twisted.

100_1242.jpg

100_1237.jpg

I was extremely happy with my Consumer's experience with Ride Now PowerSports of Chandler! I highly recommend them and their address is 3333 N. Arizona Ave., Chandler, AZ 85225 with a phone number of 480-503-3333.
You got to be kidding me! How much magical Mota have you been smoking?
I'm scratching my head at this one too...all I've ever heard from him is how they're a bunch of incompetent crooks.
Fixed.

Buenos Dias Juan, Ms. Salma Hayek is kept in my back yard under the patio canopy with a cover on her. She is just to the right of MEM's Yamaha FZ6, sadly once a week SkooterG comes over and sexually abuses Mary Ellen's motorcycle seat. CAJW, my illegitimate bastard son GreggieM is one very sick hombre! In this 1st picture SkootyG is jacking off my Labrador Retriever puppy Osito, he is so very twisted.

100_1242.jpg

100_1237.jpg
Are you sure Scooter didnt leave anything behind on this bike besides a booger?
weirdsmiley.gif

100_1242.jpg

100_1237.jpg
Hey! At least my moto seat is getting some action
rolleyes.gif

That Osito is too freaking CUTE for words!
love.gif

Well, I'd say that you've pretty much got the sport touring venue covered. Some people have been known to buy many different kinds of bikes. Jes sayin and nuff said.

BTW. Nice fleet.

Congrats Don, pretty easy to tell there are some jealous folks here and can't say that I blame them!

Was telling George last night that I'm going to run the Black Cherry Queen into the ground like your boy does to his dirty old whores.

I've only put sixty some thousand miles on it in five years so at that rate I'll be dead before I wear it out!

Wasn't it just a couple weeks ago where you berated some guy for taking his bike to Ride Now MS?? Weren't you offering to rescue his bike with your trailer to take it somewhere else because "Ride Now can't be trusted? "
Bwaaaaahahahahahaha...imagine.

Wasn't it just a couple weeks ago where you berated some guy for taking his bike to Ride Now MS?? Weren't you offering to rescue his bike with your trailer to take it somewhere else because "Ride Now can't be trusted? "
Bwaaaaahahahahahaha...imagine.
That was me :p As i have mentioned, each location of a chain is only as good as the folks that work there. There ARE some good ones :)

Congrats, Papa Chuy! I just saw this beast at the Toronto show. All Gen 1 owners need to upgrade...... I thing Gisele should be the girl to leave... jealous bitch!