My New Crush

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacramentoMike

Not Safe For Work
Reaction score

Sighted on Treasure Island, halfway across the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge:

IMG_6553-2.jpg

And when I say "crush," I really mean she could totally crush me. Or you. But what a hottie! Somebody made her for the Burning Man festival last year in Nevada, and then she was just moved to Treasure Island in the last few weeks. Lots of pics on line--she has LEDs inside that change colors at night. Easy exit and return off the bridge, if you'd like to take a look--and what views of the city!

Mike,

I was going to berate you for being such a sicko (most here on the board are, you know), but then I remembered my momentary lack of judgement allowing myself to be photographed checking out Babe's balls.

DSC_0144.jpg

Never mind, your crush is a hottie, go for it!

Mike,

I was going to berate you for being such a sicko (most here on the board are, you know), but then I remembered my momentary lack of judgement allowing myself to be photographed checking out Babe's balls.

DSC_0144.jpg

Never mind, your crush is a hottie, go for it!
I have noticed that the FJR Forum has been steadily sliding downhill ever since johnny80s and SkooterG came out of the closet three years ago, but Hell it is 2012 what else can you say or do!

100123DVDfjr%20(85).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like her too. What's she made out of? I'm sure I can find a spot for her in my yard if they get tired of her over there on the left coast. ;)