NAFO 2016 Official Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160728T00&p0=4977&msg=NAFO&ud=1&font=cursive

Current list for NAFO '16.

IN:
Don Stanley
FJRay
ZZZZIP & Mrs zzzzipette
Bikerskier
Oface
Abercrombie FJR
Extrememarine
MCRIDER 007
BURNSPOT
Little Jon
Tyler
Internationaltoll
Northwoods Snowman & Mrs. Northwoods Snowman
Sacramento Mike
Airboss
Spud
juniorfjr
Mudslide Miller
Burns 1
Erixun
Tango Sierra
Freaky Fast Freddie
Bobco and wife
Bugnatr
Petey
RogDeb
InTech & Spanky
FJR Farrier
Some dude from Albuquerque & a very nice lady
Gregory & Michelle
LCB
CraigRegs
Weluvbikin
Phroenips
COSFJR
Geezer
Huron52
MNFJR05 & Son
Linc & Mrs Linc
Gramps and Mrs.
Pegscraper & MsNASCAR
Zbear & friends
Uncle HUD & Aunt Kelly
Silver Streak & Dan O
James
Smitty141
Twistedcricket
Bob16555
PhilJet09
The Geeks

RussPerry
Sacramento Mike on his Red Bike

On the Fence
JREW

Brodie

There is a plan

Off Road Holligans
Smitty141
Extrememarine
Lee Davis
Bugnatr
HRZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Gregory,

Put me on the fence, this looks to be shaping up to be a nice size gathering.

Brodie

rolleyes.gif

I'm in. I was hoping to slide into a spot in Bugnatr's trailer, but it sounds like he's going to be full so I may have to bring my own. If it goes that way I'll be bringing my DRZ400 and maybe the Ninja 1000.

Or maybe I tag along with Brodie on the FJR if its OK with him :) The last time I headed to Colorado I went across the desert solo which was OK, but it would be better to have a traveling partner.

I've booked the Holiday Inn starting the 27th in case there are some offroading plans before the meet begins....

I'm in. I was hoping to slide into a spot in Bugnatr's trailer, but it sounds like he's going to be full so I may have to bring my own. If it goes that way I'll be bringing my DRZ400 and maybe the Ninja 1000.
Or maybe I tag along with Brodie on the FJR if its OK with him :) The last time I headed to Colorado I went across the desert solo which was OK, but it would be better to have a traveling partner.

I've booked the Holiday Inn starting the 27th in case there are some offroading plans before the meet begins....
Russ, I think Smitty and others are bringing off road bikes as well.

Or maybe I tag along with Brodie on the FJR if its OK with him
smile.png
The last time I headed to Colorado I went across the desert solo which was OK, but it would be better to have a traveling partner.

I will be in Montrose on the 26th. I will have my FJR and my KTM 690 or 450 xcw along with me. I will be off roading on Wed and Thursday.. maybe Friday. Just have to see how it goes. If the weather is crappy I will just ride dirt the whole time...

Smitty

I was worrying about making this trip due to questionable dependability of my tired old '05. No more! With my shiny new red '14 (SacBike), I'm all charged up with motorcycle confidence. I made reservations just now for the three nights at the host hotel.

I did specify a room with two queens, in case I wanted to take on a roomie. If I do that, I'll bring the CPAP so I don't snore him or her into the hallway. OK, him.
smile.png

I'm also scheduled for next week for a new set of Clearwater lights for the new girl. When I mentioned NAFO to Glenn, he offered to make a donation for rally swag/raffle stuff--I didn't even ask him. Don't know for sure what it'll be, but it'll be good. Haven't seen any mention yet of a swagmaster for this event. Is there one?

I was worrying about making this trip due to questionable dependability of my tired old '05. No more! With my shiny new red '14 (SacBike), I'm all charged up with motorcycle confidence. I made reservations just now for the three nights at the host hotel.
I did specify a room with two queens, in case I wanted to take on a roomie. If I do that, I'll bring the CPAP so I don't snore him or her into the hallway. OK, him.
smile.png

I'm also scheduled for next week for a new set of Clearwater lights for the new girl. When I mentioned NAFO to Glenn, he offered to make a donation for rally swag/raffle stuff--I didn't even ask him. Don't know for sure what it'll be, but it'll be good. Haven't seen any mention yet of a swagmaster for this event. Is there one?
Yeah, that's me.

smile.png

Yeah, that's me.
"Swagmaster"?

Hi there 'ol Buddy 'ol Pal-- might I say you're looking really natty today!! New outfit?

(When you prove to me sucking up doesn't work, I'll quit doing it.)

smile.png

Yeah, that's me.
"Swagmaster"?

Hi there 'ol Buddy 'ol Pal-- might I say you're looking really natty today!! New outfit?

(When you prove to me sucking up doesn't work, I'll quit doing it.)
Oh Skip...flattery will get you places....
no.gif

I am going to run both the attending and the registered list in the same post.

I am working with Wayne to keep this as up to date as we can. If your name is missing from either list, give us a couple of days to get it corrected. If your still missing after 3 days, please PM me so I can fix it. We will try to update daily.

Current list of attending and registered as of 4/19/16 for NAFO '16

IN: Registered:

Don Stanley Papa Chuy
FJRay FJRay & Patty
ZZZZIP & Mrs zzzzipette
Bikerskier
Oface
Abercrombie FJR Abercrombie FJR
Extrememarine
MCRIDER 007
BURNSPOT Burnspot
Little Jon
Tyler
Internationaltoll
Northwoods Snowman & Mrs.
Airboss AirBoss
Spud
juniorfjr
Mudslide Miller
Burns 1
Erixun
Tango Sierra
Freaky Fast Freddie
Bobco and wife
Bugnatr
Petey Petey
RogDeb
InTech & Spanky Intech&Spanky
FJR Farrier
Some dude from Albuquerque & a very nice lady
Gregory & Michelle
LCB
CraigRegs Craigregs
Weluvbikin
Phroenips
COSFJR
Geezer Geezer
Huron52&Mrs Huron 52 & Mrs.
MNFJR05 & Son
Linc & Mrs Linc
Gramps and Mrs.
Pegscraper & MsNASCAR
Zbear & friends
Uncle HUD & Aunt Kelly
Silver Streak & Dan O
James
Smitty141 Smitty141-Hooligan
Twistedcricket
Bob16555
PhilJet09
The Geeks
RussPerry
Sacramento Mike on his Red Bike SacMike&Red bike

101stpathfinder 101stpathfinder&Mrs.

Sahara81 Sahara81

FJR-Pilot FJR-Pilot

Mr. Bill Mr. Bill

S76 S76

Giff Giff

caerphilly

On the Fence
JREW
Brodie

There is a plan

Off Road Holligans
Smitty141
Extrememarine
Lee Davis
Bugnatr
HRZ

^

…And I owe you some drinks my friend … a couple for the welder, a couple for the tire change, a couple for the

dinner at your house, oh and a couple for the neighbor who helped inspire me throughout the IBR-

Heck I owe you many drinks !!!

This is really turning into a party. BDS really would have loved to have been there in person on this one. At least he'll be with us in spirit! JSNS!!!

I realized I wasn't signed up so it's fixed. Now I need to figure a route that doesn't include Yellowstone.

Just signed up and made a room reservation! I've never been to one of these rallies but sounds like a great time!! The area has some awesome mountain roads too! I look forward to logging some (s)miles with a bunch of other FJR-Pilots!!

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO REGISTER.

REGISTERING IS THE ONLY WAY TO RESERVE A MEAL AND BUY A SHIRT. If you have a pillion, and they are going to eat at the banquet, make sure you list the two of you. I don't want anyone left out!!

As an example, for my wife and I with one shirt, the registration was $93, or something like that.