NAFO Thursday Nite Dinner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Digger's Sting it is! The restaurant is a short 4 mile jaunt from the hotel in downtown. We will not be seated at a large communal table but rather seated throughout the restaurant. I plan on leaving the hotel at 7:10 to prep the staff for our arrival. Those coming from other locations, the address for Digger's is 122 3rd St North. There is parking available both in ramps and on street in that area.

If you plan on attending please make note of your attendance here. I would like to be able to give the owner a pretty good estimate of total attendees by Tuesday next week at the latest. She is fine with a few stragglers...I just want her to be prepared with an appropriate number of wait staff, etc.

Bon Appetit!

Might as well count me in too. Please sit KJ at the other end of the restaurant. My doctor has told me that a steady diet of BMW bullshit is not good for my stomach.
lol2.gif

Count me in too for Diggers. This'll be too good to miss.

Count me as I'll try to make it for 7:30. Thurs will be a bit of a haul to get there for that time. All depends on the Sandanista's at the border crossing.

Might as well count me in too. Please sit KJ at the other end of the restaurant. My doctor has told me that a steady diet of BMW bullshit is not good for my stomach.
lol2.gif

Count me in too for Diggers. This'll be too good to miss.
Maybe if El' Burrito Ballerina Papa Chuy was coming, him and his twin bother Billy Fitz would be a "don't miss" live dinner show.

Count me as I'll try to make it for 7:30. Thurs will be a bit of a haul to get there for that time. All depends on the Sandanista's at the border crossing.
Steve...just tell them that you have to meet some folks for dinner in La Crosse
The actual amount of time your talking to a border guard is usually less than 2 minutes. It's the 100 cars ahead of you that add up. The border crossing at SSM is hit or miss. Sometimes, you expect it to be heavy and you just sail through. Other times... well, lets just say my last crossing I was aiming to spend the night in La Crosse and fell short to Tomah (Do NOT stay at the Super8 in Tomah!), when I simultaneously ran out of gas, the will, and daylight. All because it took 2 hours to cross.

We are rolling already towards NAFO so late seeing this thread. If you can still add us to your reservation Sylvia and I will be IN!

FJR

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been in contact with Digger's. They will be reserving one entire side of the restaurant for our group. I have instructed them to be ready for a group of around 35 plus or minus a few. I look forward to seeing all of you Thursday nite at the restaurant. If the reviews are to be believed I am expecting good eats. Have a safe ride in!