Need a French translator please

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fencer

Why yes, I am a Smart ASS
Reaction score
My wife sold something on ebay and the purchaser responded with this

est ce ke je peut payer le 27 octobre svp paske la chui a sec et jveu absolument cet uniforme merci beaucoup en plus il faut ke jai echanger la monnai et sa pren du temps
The best I can do is they will pay on Oct 27, past that I am lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife sold something on ebay and the purchaser responded with this

est ce ke je peut payer le 27 octobre svp paske la chui a sec et jveu absolument cet uniforme merci beaucoup en plus il faut ke jai echanger la monnai et sa pren du temps
The best I can do is they will pay on Oct 27, past that I am lost.
I think he wants to buy a dog. :lol:

This is what I got. Put it in a french to english translator. I think he is using slang so it doesn't quite translate right.

I can pay on October 27 paske please the chui is this ke has dry and jveu absolutely this uniform thank you very much in more one needs ke jai echanger the monnai and its pren of time

Can I pay by 27 Oct please because (misspelled, doesn't make sense) something is dry (maybe funds) I need to change the money and that takes time.

I don't think French is this persons first language.

Maybe this is a Nigerian to French translation. :lol:

he is saying----can i pay oct 27 please because i am low on cash and i really want this uniform thank you, also i have to take care of the exchange and it takes time.

i am low on cash and i really want this uniform thank you,
What uniform is your wife selling?

oji2919e.jpg