New Member Post

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JGnTI

Reaction score
I purchased my first 2010 FJR1300A earlier this year (2023) and I'm very happy with my choice. So glad to have chosen this Yamaha over over the BMWs and Concours I was considering. I've had other street bikes (Harley, Triumph, Kawasaki and Hondas) and I'm getting used to this new addition in my garage, albeit older than I'd like, but it had low mileage and was priced right. I hope to add some accessories to the bike like crash bars, cell phone mount, and updating some needed service.
I plan on asking for some advice from some experienced owners and look forward to some welcome advice and suggestions from forum member.
Thank you and Happy Holidays,
JGnTI

Welcome from metro Seattle and congrats on the new (to you) '10. Spend some time and get used to the bike, then figure out what's needed to make it yours. Attend an FJR event and you'll find no two machines the same!

Good luck and enjoy the scoot.

~G

Welcome from metro Seattle and congrats on the new (to you) '10. Spend some time and get used to the bike, then figure out what's needed to make it yours. Attend an FJR event and you'll find no two machines the same!

~G
Thanks and doing just that.

I purchased my first 2010 FJR1300A earlier this year (2023) and I'm very happy with my choice. So glad to have chosen this Yamaha over over the BMWs and Concours I was considering. I've had other street bikes (Harley, Triumph, Kawasaki and Hondas) and I'm getting used to this new addition in my garage, albeit older than I'd like, but it had low mileage and was priced right. I hope to add some accessories to the bike like crash bars, cell phone mount, and updating some needed service.
I plan on asking for some advice from some experienced owners and look forward to some welcome advice and suggestions from forum member.
Thank you and Happy Holidays,
JGnTI
Welcome from Norway, Arendal.

~G
Good advice. Thank you