Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnvectra123

Reaction score
Hello all.

A newbie from the UK living in France.

I managed to get hols of a very respectable 2008 AS. I'm currently going through the process of registering it in France, so can't ride yet - I can't wait.

I'm also looking forward to reading the forum and contributing where I can. I'm coming in from being a biker for 50 years, and my last bike was a 1500 Goldwing. So I'm in for a surprise!

Thanks to all.

John

Hello all.

A newbie from the UK living in France.

I managed to get hols of a very respectable 2008 AS. I'm currently going through the process of registering it in France, so can't ride yet - I can't wait.

I'm also looking forward to reading the forum and contributing where I can. I'm coming in from being a biker for 50 years, and my last bike was a 1500 Goldwing. So I'm in for a surprise!

Thanks to all.

John
Hi, and welcome from Arendal, Norway. I raid a 2008, AS myself. It's a beauty to raid, and very nice to the eye 😊.

Bienvenue! I'll be working again in France in the summer hopefully with an FJR too if all goes well! Whereabouts are you?