• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW Sargent World Seat & Used Cee Bailey 24: shield Gen 1 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulldog9

Reaction score
Morning all,

After many years with Yamaha's (still have my 78 & 79 XS's) I have been bitten by the Guzzi Bug.

I had my FJR since 2008, and slowly over those years rode less and less until I almost considered quitting. The FJR is the pinnacle of ST riding, but I just wasn't connecting. So this spring I traded it on a MG Griso, and after 2 months and 3000 miles the bug is back, and I just pulled the trigger on a Norge. It's all about connection and character. No ding to the FJR, it's more of an issue of choosing Jennifer Lopez over Charlize Theron................ Like most of you I have known about Guzzi for all my riding life (35+ years) but had never ridden one, or even seen one in the flesh other than in articles and reviews. The Griso changed my life and the Norge while it falls short in every performance category to the FJR just feels right.

Many fond miles and trips on the FJR, rode in 27 states and probably 30-40K miles at blistering speeds.

I have two left over farkles to sell,

1 - A Sergeant World Touring seat black which I bought this winter JUST before trading the FJR in, never been used.. I was planning on installing it for this riding season thinking a new comfy seat would get me riding. Never had a chance............ Unfortunately I trashed the original box or would have sent it back. I have the sales receipt for proof of sale.

2 - A 24" Cee Bailey WIndscreen. 8 years old but in great shape.

Both are for a Gen 1 FJR, and in perfect condition.

Shoot me an e-mail for pics if interested, prefer to sell both together, first $400 + shipping takes it. spratel@hotmail

Anyhow, safe riding all!

Last edited by a moderator:
If Pete's (above) doesn't work out, and as last resort, I'd be interested in only the Cee Bailey's.

Paul