New Years Day Ride --- POST EDITED

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogdeb

Scouser
Reaction score
Just putting it out there.

Deb and I intend to be brunching it at Jackson Rancheria (Hwy 88 & Dalton Rd) on the 1st. Planning on being there between 11:30 and noon.

If any of you guys can make it there we love to see you :) -- Hey!! I just planned a ride :rolleyes:

Do I need to say it's in Jackson, N. Cal ?? and we'll be riding from Rancho Cordova.

Meet at Starbuck on Olsen Dr, Rancho Cordova @ 10 am ---- ksu at 10;30 --- put us in the rancheria @ 11;45 ish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Irish reading comprehension error. :p
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hereafter, "IRCE" !! Good one, Ray. Not so much so, OM. :p

To quote the smartest guy on our FJR Forum, odot: you irritatingly incompetent and infuriatingly unhelpful bunch of twats. Here you go Mick: Athbhliain faoi mhaise Duit! Not a one of these fecking Philistines can speak Irish!

To quote the smartest guy on our FJR Forum, odot: you irritatingly incompetent and infuriatingly unhelpful bunch of twats. Here you go Mick: Athbhliain faoi mhaise Duit! Not a one of these fecking Philistines can speak Irish!
And why the hell would we want to. :p

When's it gonna be?
Irish reading comprehension error.
You'd be mistaken there, Uncle RayRay.

Better described as a slow-on-the-uptake-tongue-in-cheek--blunted sense-of-humor-because-you've-likely-got-NO-Irish-in-you error on FJRay's part?

Jus' sayin'.

AND I'll add that the fecking IRISH speak fecking ENGLISH better than the ENGLISH. .....Most Irishmen. ...ShinyPartsUp being the exception. ...but he's forgiven...

.........as he lives in Ore-tucky.

biggrin.gif

Okay.

I'm done.

unsure.gif

...Not a one of these fecking Philistines can speak Irish!
And why the hell would we want to. :p
....asks the now-admitted Philistine.
tongue.gif

I WISH I could speak Irish, Don. It's a beautiful sound.

(Guess I wasn't quite done.
wink.gif
)
Enjoy Mna Na hEireann - Women of Ireland by the beautiful and lovely diva songstress Kate Bush!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Bush Interestingly, Kate was born in England: Irish Gaeltacht Mother.

YAWN!!!

"A prosperous new year!"

When's it gonna be?
Irish reading comprehension error.
You'd be mistaken there, Uncle RayRay.

Better described as a slow-on-the-uptake-tongue-in-cheek--blunted sense-of-humor-because-you've-likely-got-NO-Irish-in-you error on FJRay's part?

Jus' sayin'.

AND I'll add that the fecking IRISH speak fecking ENGLISH better than the ENGLISH. .....Most Irishmen. ...ShinyPartsUp being the exception. ...but he's forgiven...

.........as he lives in Ore-tucky.

biggrin.gif

Okay.

I'm done.

unsure.gif
Danged Irishmen got that after-the-fact, blame the observer, revisionist sorta excuse making thing DOWN when they're busted being Irish! :p

Looks like RogDeb's computer is ailing, so he asked me to add this info.

Meet up at 10820 Olson Dr, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 (Starbucks) KSU around 10:00 am, January 1, 2012.

Possible route, White Rock Rd, Latrobe Rd, Hwy 16, Hwy 49, Hwy 88, then NY Ranch road to Jackson Rancheria.

Aprox. 1hr 10min. Covered motorcycle parking is just inside entrance of Parking Garage.

Gamble, eat at buffett, plan your route home, then ride your ride back home.