New zipper

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
I got a new zipper in my gut today for a second round of colon surgery. The VA said regular follow ups was a waste of resources after the first time so two and a half years later here I am again. I guess things went OK cause nobody has said otherwise. I'll be here on my fat backside for a few days while we make sure intake and exhaust are properly oriented. By the time I'm healed up the snow will be here so I'm glad I scheduled the surgery after the Clan gathering cause I won't ride anything other than the tractor plowing the rest of this year.

Be safe out there and make sure to get a colonoscopy. It will save pain and zippers later.

Regular medical isn't any better Ray I have had pollop's three times, This last time none now they say I'm good for Ten years. Go figure! after what they did to my wife I don't think they can be trusted!

Regular medical isn't any better Ray I have had pollop's three times, This last time none now they say I'm good for Ten years. Go figure! after what they did to my wife I don't think they can be trusted!
I'm always a bit Leary of those that practice for a living.:) :) :)

I have had polyps removed at every colonoscopy, and am now on a 2-year rotation. If I'm so lucky as to be completely clear at the next exam, I'll be damned if insurance policy will prevent me from being seen for 10 years! History matters in these things.

Sorry Ray. Hope you break loose soon and have a mild winter.

Glad to hear the procedure went well Ray. Heal quick and take care of the white stuff that's on the way.

Great seeing you and Patti this weekend!

--G

Best wishes on a quick, full and complete recovery. I'll bet you are a shitty patient though, my condolences to Ms. Patricia!

Get well Ray!

I got a T-shirt with your face on it...that says something about coming back for more. Let's just be done with this crap and get to the fun part of living.

Pulling for you here in SC.

Latest posts