Newbies works bike

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

entonox

Reaction score
omg2.gif
https://s1077.photobucket.com/user/entonox63/library/FJR1300?sort=3&page=1Hi guy for the few who expressed an interest in the works bike I have been trying to upload some photos.

Hope the link works

whoops this thread is totally in the wrong area...............................noob
not_i.gif

Any chance admin could move it please to the appropriate place?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cops should not be allowed to use FJR's. Takes the sport out of running from the reds.
Yes, but these are mostly paramedics. If you're down, waiting for someone to stem the flow of your life's blood, what bike would you rather they had?

Incidentally, these riders are some of the most skilled on the planet. I've watched the odd documentary on them, couldn't find a single thing to criticise in their riding. Really impressive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised the paramedics don't utilize a top box, considering all of the gear and supplies they must carry.

I've never seen a motorcycle paramedic in the United States.

I really like the helmet-holder posts mounted on the rear. Could also fly a rally flag on one of them things.

I really like the helmet-holder posts mounted on the rear. Could also fly a rally flag on one of them things.
They put the helmet there to prevent the blue flashing light distracting following drivers ;) .

Paramedic on a motorcycle and no strecher or ambulance to carry my broke ass to the hospital? Guess maybe the EMT truck shows up at some point on site after the EMTs arrive. The upside is that the bike riding EMTs would certainly be able to get to you quickly. Pretty cool coloration.

Hi buddy usually attend medical emergencies and backed up by road ambulance.

In the area I patrol we have a high percentage of motorcycle accidents....................the serious stuff is often transported by helicopter,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,after I've done my bit