NFL Commercial and Motorcycles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigOgre

Reaction score
I was trying to find something to watch last night and came across this commercial during one of the NFL games.  I'm usually not at all sensitive to this stuff but as a motorcyclist, and a generally legal one at that, it sort of rubbed me the wrong way.  Just figured I'd share.  It is winter after all.

https://youtu.be/PJMBqyRGpPU

I don't watch the NFL so don't see the commercials.  If an NFL commercial appears during a non-NFL program that I'm watching I most usually will mute it and don't pay any attention.  However, your post peaked my attention so I watched your link.  I didn't see anything in it that rubbed me wrong, but I suppose you may be referring to the riders on dirt bikes doing wheelies.  By the way does "and a generally legal one at that" reference that you sometimes break the law while riding?  Just asking!

Good effort by the National Felony League in combining the worst aspects of the league, its fans and motorcycling. I take a knee in awe of their accomplishment 

It's a commercial, an advertisement for a product.  By definition it's fake, make believe.  A fantasy, dream, illusion, fabrication.  A lie.  Whatever you call it, take it for what it's worth.  Are you a millennial, butthurt at the slightest slight? 

Seriously, I doubt anyone equates that commercial with anyone anywhere who rides a motorcycle.  Present company excepted of course.

Twisted panties indeed.  And for what, an ad company for the NFL [spits like Josey Wales]?

I always ff through any commercial TV.  My only complaint on this add is that I can't ride a wheelie anywhere near that good. Damn I wish I could but I can't.

I always ff through any commercial TV.  My only complaint on this add is that I can't ride a wheelie anywhere near that good. Damn I wish I could but I can't.
I watch people doing wheelies and think about how many times they crashed on the way to getting that good. I would like to have the skill but have neither the bank account nor the healing power of Wolverine.

As for the National Felony League (I'm borrowing that, P-Dog), I have no interest in watching a bunch of millionaires playing with their balls.

Latest posts