No Divorces Or Stupid Bitching Please.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastersilverfjr

Reaction score
Okay, I spent a total of 7 minutes 45 seconds on the EZboard site because of the stupid name calling, insults, and all around bitching.

For that very reason, I am a regular on FJRowners.com.

Let us all keep this forum above par and I will gladly join you gents. So far, this seems pretty nice. I observed for the first few weeks and just registered yesterday. Hope to participate here as much as I do on FJRowners.

Good to you who got tired of the BS elsewhere, stepped up, and created this fine site.

:clap:

:rolf:

Hey, can you say stupid bitch !?!

FNG is mouthy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome fastsilverfjr, you can try to ignore the others but they are like children; they keep coming home. :)

"Hey, Mom! Wally took my ball & mitt and gave it to Eddie! Now Eddie won't give it back!"

"Now, Beaver! You know the boys are just teasing you now, don't you? Ward, will you please speak to Eddie?"

"Yes, Mr. Cleaver, I did borrow young Theodore's ball & mitt. Wallace said that Theodore wouldn't mind, but I'll give it right back to him, sir. And might I add Mrs. Cleaver, that is a lovely dress you have on today."

"Here ya go squirt! I don't wanna play with your lame mitt anyway."

"Aw gee, Eddie! Why'd ya hafta go and say that for? Now the Beave is crying! Hey! Beave! Wait up!"

fastersilverfjr, you can find good help and reading on both forums, but I have to say most of the longer term participants have moved over here. You find many on both, but it looks to me like this is the stronger forum. Welcome.

...just registered yesterday. Hope to participate here as much as I do on FJRowners.
Umm, you better check with Al Gore to see if the internet can handle that much bandwidth! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator: