No less than 500

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah, blah, blah...BMW blah blah....a ride going over 10 Colorado Mountain passes covering 450 to 500 miles and 100,000 feet of elevation change.
Now THAT sounds like a ride worth doing!!!
GUNNY, and two laps make it an SS1K :yahoo:

Paging George Zelenz, George Zelenz, please pick up the nearest white courtesy phone....

I'll lead until we hit the state line next year...
Can I follow? Maybe I'll make better time that way.
Beerme - You need to treat your next SS1K like surgery - no food or drink after 8 pm the night before. That way, you're not off on a potty break when the rest of us pull out of the driveway...either that or you need to have Skyway come up with a custom bedpan & catheter mount. We'll keep you movin' forward then! ;) Run another one next year and I'll ride your wing. I talked Ponyfool into it on the condition that I'd do it with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blah, blah, blah...BMW blah blah....a ride going over 10 Colorado Mountain passes covering 450 to 500 miles and 100,000 feet of elevation change.
Can you get the route map? :dribble:

the route changes from year to year so it is not given out untill the day of the ride. But, I suspect that several of us who have lived there could put something similar together and make an FJR ride.

Can you get the route map? :dribble:

the route changes from year to year so it is not given out untill the day of the ride. But, I suspect that several of us who have lived there could put something similar together and make an FJR ride.

Think they would get offended if 50 or 60 FJRs showed up? :devil:

Baring a chest full of broken bones, I'm there! Ya'll just think it was a party this year. Wait till I show up. (I have my own Star Wars version of Monopoly!)
Er, I'll have the sheriff save you a space out by the dumpster for your purty, wittle scooter. ;)
It's small. I was planning on leaving it in your room.

I already made plans on attending once I heard the announcement at WFO-6.

Hope to do one of George's wild SS1K too. That looked like too much fun to pass up on.

C'Yall there.

-=Chris

Good news! I spoke to a buddy who made the Colorado 10 pass, 100,000 foot ride in 2005. He claims to still have the map and is willing to photocopy it for us. When I have my hands on it I'll post again.

The Rowdy SoCal contingent will of course be there.
Roll on July.

R
Soooo, are you bringing any other SoCal riders with you....just to "tame" the madness, balance the account, offer some resembance to sanity?

(Yes...your reputation...er...uh...yeah...it precedes you!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we there yet?

And on this BBG, I won't listen to Australian Karen !!!

(just the voices in my head... :blink: )

Add Colorado to the list...

I missed the fun and games in Park City,( thank you oil and gas industry) but if you guys think your gonna pull off this gig without me, your fuckin crazy :crazy: If I gotta shut down Shell, Mobil, Exxon,Enron,Texaco, Sunoco, Gulf,Flying-J, Pilot, Loves, Union76,and that Cocksucker from South America ( Chaviz ), I'll be there. :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.