• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

No longer for sale - 2008 FJR (Loaded)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Call me when you get it... :D

Very nice. And tempting. Waiting for that insurance settlement check.... :)
Geez and you're practically right next door to me! The fam and I are planning to go ATV'ing at Pismo for my birthday in the next couple of weeks (any recommendations, BTW?). Don't think I'll have the money by then, but it would be nice on our way there or back.

Call me when you get it... :D

Very nice. And tempting. Waiting for that insurance settlement check.... :)
Geez and you're practically right next door to me! The fam and I are planning to go ATV'ing at Pismo for my birthday in the next couple of weeks (any recommendations, BTW?). Don't think I'll have the money by then, but it would be nice on our way there or back.
Sent you a PM. ;)

I'm pulling the FJR off the market. Thanks for the interest, but I guess I'm just not ready to sell.

Dibs. PM sent. Please let me know if/when you choose to sell even if it is some weeks or months down the road. Yours looks like the '08 FJR1300 I've been hunting for some time. I am in your area with cash in hand. Maybe we could meet sometime between now & then.. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: