North American Wild Card Moto-Tag Game

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was done riding the back of the dragon and despite passing 3 fire stations with all trucks inside I found these

IMG_2564.jpeg

Had one of these cross my pass on the back of the dragon, raid the garbage at the AirBNB and this is from my back yard two days upon returning home. Must be a bear year.

Unexpected wild life.

IMG_2587.jpeg

Nice pictures. I hope the trip was wonderful. Now if we could just get someone to ride to a fire station and take a picture of a fire vehicle with their bike and something else with their bike in the picture...

Grab.

A fire engine with bonuses:
Bonus 1: I'm in the picture because the Battalion Chief came over and offered to take a few pictures of me with the bike with the fire engine in the background. (Having the Battalion Chief take the picture is the bonus - not having me in it.)
Bonus 2: The fire truck is in use. According to the Battalion Chief, they have some nOObs that needed some training with foam used for house fires - note the action in the background.
IMG_8327-X3.jpg

Bonus 3: Before I got to the fire house for the 'real' grab, I went to another local place. This specific local place is not a fire house. Instead, they make fire trucks. It's been there as long as I can remember.
You can kinda see 'em back there...
IMG_8322-X3.jpg

So I zoomed in a bit so you can see - there is a truck that ain't staying in Ohio.
IMG_8323-X3.jpg

New tag: A geographical location in your home state that is the "something" point in your state. Could be the highest or lowest elevation, northermost, southernmost, most stinkiest... Well, not stinkiest, otherwise Michigan would be easy - go to Owosso. You get the idea.

For your perusal, this is the highest point in Ohio.
IMG_8315-X3.jpg

IMG_8316-X3.jpg

As verified by the US Army Corps of Engineers.
IMG_8319-X3.jpg

November bump. I didn't think this was a challenging tag. Anything "local" will do.

Rules are on page one. :) Does it say "Local" somewhere in the signage and can you get a picture with your bike and that signage? That would do nicely!