'nother vid of the Alps, starring FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice riding. I was leaning in my chair! There was a spot early on about 2:15 on a hairpin where it seem like a missed downshift would give you deep trouble but it must have been just wind noise cause you rode her through nicely and wicked it up even more for the rest of the ride. I guess those little white lines mean watch for deep (3000m) shoulders. No room for error! Brrr!

Afterburn: NIce ride up the hill, but where are the trees?

Oh, by the way Lance Armstrong rode the same hill and beat you by 2:00 minutes ( just kidding) Do yopu get to ride down the other side or have to turn around and go back the same way?

weekend rider :D

Afterburn: NIce ride up the hill, but where are the trees?
Oh, by the way Lance Armstrong rode the same hill and beat you by 2:00 minutes ( just kidding) Do yopu get to ride down the other side or have to turn around and go back the same way?

weekend rider :D
It took 21 minutes to get to the top. These 10 mins are above the tree line already. :) The original plan was to go over the other side and do a loop, but due to problems with one of the bikes we lost too much time to make that in daylight. You can already see the sun being very low, and you definately do not want to ride these roads in pitch black darkness.