• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

November Helibar Triple Clamp Discount Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ieduffield

Reaction score
I am in contact with Helibars about a discounted SELF-BUY.

The discount will be available for the month of NOVEMBER ONLY. The important pricing info is:

Retail $339.00 An order of *5 – 9* HRT076-2's, would receive a *10%* discount ($33.90) for a cost of $305.10

Retail $339.00 An order of *10+* HRT076-2's, would receive a *15%* discount ($50.85) for a cost of $288.15

I asked about additional discounts for greater quantities and they said no, that it would be competing with their dealers :-(

Shipping and handling is not included.

This is a very popular and highly recommended farkle for Gen II FJR owners. Search this site for many posts on the subject.

Here's the helibars website for the GenII product....with great photos and a downloadable installation guide.

https://www.helibars.com/product/tour-performance-%C2%AE-hr-triple-clamp-yamaha-fjr1300a-ae

TO ORDER CALL 800-859-4642 and use the code GB11TEN

Give yourself a Holiday gift!

Ian

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in contact with Helibars about a discounted SELF-BUY.

The discount will be available for the month of NOVEMBER ONLY. The important pricing info is:

Retail $339.00 An order of *5 – 9* HRT076-2's, would receive a *10%* discount ($33.90) for a cost of $305.10

Retail $339.00 An order of *10+* HRT076-2's, would receive a *15%* discount ($50.85) for a cost of $288.15

I asked about additional discounts for greater quantities and they said no, that it would be competing with their dealers :-(

Shipping and handling is not included.

This is a very popular and highly recommended farkle for Gen II FJR owners. Search this site for many posts on the subject.

Here's the helibars website for the GenII product....with great photos and a downloadable installation guide.

https://www.helibars.com/product/tour-performance-%C2%AE-hr-triple-clamp-yamaha-fjr1300a-ae

TO ORDER CALL 800-859-4642 and use the code GB11TEN

Give yourself a Holiday gift!

Ian
Only 2 orders so far...

No other takers??

Al.

A Helibar triple clamp is one of the most discussed farkles on this site. Disappointing only 2 people have signed up for the self-buy. I guess you all have got one already!

This group / self buy has been extended until the end of next week, Friday December 10th.

See first posting for details on how to order this very cool and useful farkel.

Ian

Can this offer be extended? I would like to be included in the group buy. Do we have a couple of more people interested?

I'm interested in one, anybody else? Maybe we can get a GB 2011 going...

The grey box at the top of this page has this to say:

Don't post threads asking when or if somebody else is going to organize one. If it's that important...YOU should do one.

Status
Not open for further replies.