Now accepting nominations for Farkle fo the Year!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slapnpop

Rest in Peace our Forum Founder
Reaction score
Brazos Parker suggested we have a Farkle of the Year award, and I think it's a good idea!

Anyone wishing to make a nomination please PM me the link to the writeup. If it was one of the "historical" threads, please let me know which, and I'll find it.

The top several choices (by number of nominations and the farkle itself), the final choices will be put up to poll.

The winners and 2 runners up will recieve a nice FJRForum windscreen decal, size of thier choice.

Farkles that are eligable should be from t he last year, and either new farkles or substantial improvements of olds ones (think of it like a patent).

Remember, please submit nominations via Private Message, NOT IN THIS THREAD.

If you have questions, ask.

Brazos Parker suggested we have a Farkle of the Year award, and I think it's a good idea!
Anyone wishing to make a nomination please PM me the link to the writeup. If it was one of the "historical" threads, please let me know which, and I'll find it.

The top several choices (by number of nominations and the farkle itself), the final choices will be put up to poll.

The winners and 2 runners up will recieve a nice FJRForum windscreen decal, size of thier choice.

Farkles that are eligable should be from t he last year, and either new farkles or substantial improvements of olds ones (think of it like a patent).

Perpahs there should be a "Farkle Fuck Up" award too? I only say that because I noted the misspelling of "of" in the original subject line and thought that it was to be a "Farkle FU of the Year."

Maybe I'm just tired, but I'm thinking that some of the funniest stories I've read have been of screwups. For example, the "Order of Mechanical Fuckwittedness" thread in UKRM: https://tinyurl.com/fc5rm. You'll have to get yourself to the top of the thread on your own.

Bob

Rancho Cucamonga, CA (but not for long)

Perpahs there should be a "Farkle Fuck Up" award too? I only say that because I noted the misspelling of "of" in the original subject line and thought that it was to be a "Farkle FU of the Year."

Maybe I'm just tired, but I'm thinking that some of the funniest stories I've read have been of screwups. For example, the "Order of Mechanical Fuckwittedness" thread in UKRM: https://tinyurl.com/fc5rm. You'll have to get yourself to the top of the thread on your own.

Bob

Rancho Cucamonga, CA (but not for long)

I found a great new quote in that thread for my signature! :D :D

If it's farkle "FU" of the year....I might have a chance at this. After I installed my jack head above my rear deflector I put a "jack off" sticker right above it. It's in the avatar.

SkyWay's yet-to-be-built hiway peg! :D
How about dcarver for politician of the year. :D
Just working it Ian, just workin' it! :D

Hey Slappy - why not let the nominations / voting be public? Just wondering... :unsure:

Sorry I forgot how to read earlier... NOW I see the 'send private pm' part.. :blink: Freakin' Kids.

but I still vote for SkyWay's new Hi-Way Pegs.

Come on Sky! My broken femur leg is killing me on this bike... :( You don't want to make me ride my HARLEY to WFO do you? :dribble: :dribble: :rolleyes: ;)

Datel in the rear-view mirror...
2247302-plus1.gif
SkyWay's yet-to-be-built hiway peg!
I want one of those as well, based on an extension of the '06 slider in the position of the R&Gs! I think that would work just right. And the longer '06 slider in that lower position just might protect the alternator cover. If he builds it, I will come buy some.

Hey Slappy - why not let the nominations / voting be public? Just wondering... :unsure:
I was wanting to see the number of nominations each thing recieved. If somone's already posted it, everyone knows and some wouldn't mention it again.

Final awards will be up for vote, from the best of the nominations.

Not only should we vote publicly, nominations should include a link or photo for instantaneous identification!