• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

OEM Yamaha FJR Gen II Bag Liners

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Toro

Innocent Bystander
Reaction score
I have a set of official Yamaha Gen II bag liners, unused. I will ship them for $59.99 OTD if you live in CONUS. If you need other shipping, let me know and I'll spot you $15 toward the actual cost.

PM me with questions or offers or to get my paypal address.

I will ship within one business day of confirmed payment.

Thanks,

Glen

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been trading and churning for several months with no specific goals in mind ... just looking for variety and deals.

The only bike that was safe from this perverse game of musical chairs was the 100th Anniversary T100 Bonneville. That's my connection to my youth, but this time with reliable electrics, power and brakes.

When the smoke cleared just as 2016 disappeared, the other bikes lined up were all new leftovers given away by nervous dealers.

They are a Kawasaki ZX14R ABS SE, a Triumph Tiger Explorer, and a very uncreative but always loved (by me) Triumph Rocket III Touring.

A Kawasaki Vaquero 1700 ABS was here briefly (1775 miles), but the folly of the piggish HD knock off bagger was clear when the new Rocket showed up. I should have known.

So .... I love the FJR, and as you can see, I did not trade for anything truly similar. When I get the FJR itch again, I'll scratch it with a Gen 3+ at the time.

Meanwhile, this is best motorcycle forum extant regardless of Marque. The FJRs and Triumphs always make me ask "BMdoubleWho?"

Last edited by a moderator: