Of speed, surly skies and snowstorms... a WA state stroll...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, thanks for the report and pics! And all I had to deal with was the wind!

I've got sisters in the Seattle area, might have to visit.

"the fluid rhythm of man, machine and macadam blending into a seamless rush as the curves were smoothed by gentle leans and pressure on the end of the clip ons."
Pure poetry. Almost gay. :drag: Nice report. And anyway, damn you for riding in this foul weather while I sit home and whine about it. :rolleyes:
No, no, it's totally gay.

By the way Sportsguy, FJRs don't have clip ons.

"the fluid rhythm of man, machine and macadam blending into a seamless rush as the curves were smoothed by gentle leans and pressure on the end of the clip ons."
Pure poetry. Almost gay. :drag: Nice report. And anyway, damn you for riding in this foul weather while I sit home and whine about it. :rolleyes:
No, no, it's totally gay.

By the way Sportsguy, FJRs don't have clip ons.
I truly enjoyed your Ride Report sportsguy and warmly complimented you, but as long as Eric found a nit to pick: How can there be a Specific Northwet motorcycle travel article without a single picture of Niehart eating pie in it? Even if you have to photo shop it in, I think that it should be an FJR Forum legal requirement that any Ride Report from Washington and Oregon States, plus British Columbia, have a picture of Dave with pie in front of his mug. It's Friday and I'm jes' sayin'!