oil

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steves85ss

Reaction score
Does any one use a good alternative for yamalube 4 20w40? I am considering amzoil 20w40. Looking for feedback of amzoil and others that antone has used.

DeadHorse.gif

Giving the benefit of the doubt to a newbie, using the Forum's search engine you can't search on words of 3 letters or less. Open up Google and then copy/paste this into the search bar: oil site:fjrforum.com it should yield about 3,000 hits. Also, try clicking this link: NEPRT

I thought we didn't use oil anymore because it's bad for the environment. I can't believe Yamaha killed all those innocent dinosaurs just to fill their pocketbooks.

Thanks for the useless response. Sorry for the typo wipe boy.
Well, let's see now.......

First you ask the most NERPTy of all NERPT topics, and upon being lightly poked for it - and I do mean, lightly - you then proceed to slam a long-time forum member.

Not good headwork, Mr 8 Posts....... but at least it's not Friday.

Yet.

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Youse guys are sooooooo mean! Why don't you just tell him the truth.....

That he should use that ridiculous diesel truck oil that has shit for Zinc, ZDP, or anti-wear additives.
poke.gif

:jester:

Thanks for the useless response. Sorry for the typo wipe boy.
Well, let's see now.......

First you ask the most NERPTy of all NERPT topics, and upon being lightly poked for it - and I do mean, lightly - you then proceed to slam a long-time forum member.

Not good headwork, Mr 8 Posts....... but at least it's not Friday.

Yet.

;)
hey dipshit, I don't sit on my computer all day to post on here, sorry.

What because you post all the time and have no life that makes you god on the FJR fourm? Your mother must be so proud. I get on here once in a great while.

I might see your response to this in 6 months when i get on here again.

hey dipshit, I don't sit on my computer all day to post on here, sorry.
Sigh. WC's a big boy and I'm sure he can take the personal attack. But, it would seem you pretty much blew off the good advice when you first signed up.

And before you consider asking a question about things like oil, tires, top speed, or other popular questions, look at The Best of Never-Ending Pointless Recurring Threads.
I foresee a flaming trajectory here.....a spectacular view amongst the turning leaves of Autumn......when some people ride less and keyboard more. <_<

I've always wondered which oil to use...

...hopefully I'll finally get an answer on this thread.

Staying tuned. Subscribing to this Thread...click.

I've always wondered which oil to use...

...hopefully I'll finally get an answer on this thread.

Staying tuned. Subscribing to this Thread...click.
Jeez Marie Wheatie keep your damn head down, Matt and Dale are loading up the 00 in their scatterguns right now as we speak!