OK Hoosier's - Cloverdale to Haubstadt tomorrow morning!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang John, the posture says it all...

B4837142-8204-4AF4-99B7-B9BD3CC6F523_zpsmcrxlc6x.jpg

You guys weren't in Bloomington Indiana yesterday morning were you? I passed three FJR's lead by a red '14 waiting to turn right onto Hwy 46.
I was on a Grey '!3, yelllow helmet. Gave a thumbs up and a wave when i passed.
Yes, that was us! I was the red bike, John's is same as yours, and Cav was on his light blue. You should have stopped and joined us!

That was us. Allen was in front on the red. I pointed at you and said something to John as you made the right hand turn there.

Allen, you must have heat stroke still, my bike is grey/silver. LOL it must have been the sweat rolling into our eyes.

You guys weren't in Bloomington Indiana yesterday morning were you? I passed three FJR's lead by a red '14 waiting to turn right onto Hwy 46.
I was on a Grey '!3, yelllow helmet. Gave a thumbs up and a wave when i passed.
Yes, that was us! I was the red bike, John's is same as yours, and Cav was on his light blue. You should have stopped and joined us!

That was us. Allen was in front on the red. I pointed at you and said something to John as you made the right hand turn there.

Allen, you must have heat stroke still, my bike is grey/silver. LOL it must have been the sweat rolling into our eyes.
Not sweat! Color blind and the blue skies overhead causing the color change. I saw your bike in the show room and knew it was silver then!

I see I missed the party and I was on vacation too.

Rode mostly in the early mornings though.

Had I paid attention and found this thread sooner I would have been on it.

Maybe next time

Latest posts