OK, it's time to say "Goodbye".

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
29.jpg

Jeff,

While I am sorry to see you go, I cannot say I am sorry for the reason. The legislature has done its utmost to drive business out. Bummer that you are one of them.

Pack up your junk and move out. F this stupid state.

Thank you for providing the service you have. I've always had excellent experiences with you. Having you local was also a huge benefit.

Sorry to read this, Jeff. The right can on my '07 sends it's regards, as it came from you!

Sad to see you closing the doors to Bike Effects.. You provided me with virtually all the improvements necessary to tame my '06... PCIII, etc.. I also appreciated being able to talk to you on the phone and gain an education on the problems and solutions to same..I also got to meet you a time or two in NorCal rides, tagging along with Mad Mike... I'm thrilled you survived stage III & 1/2 colon cancer.. My wife of 52 years didn't survive stage IV colon cancer.. I know what you must have gone through as I was privileged, but horrified, to view her 3 year struggle with that horrible, horrible disease.. (Get the colonoscopy people...) After retirement I escaped California and returned to Idaho, where I grew up. The only thing I miss is CA's weather and then only in winter.. :) God's speed. I hope you have many more years with your wife and family.. Like you said.. getting old is not fun... I may be selling a highly farkled '13 in the not to distant future.. But, then I'll just replace it with a UTV for my toy hauler..... :)

God speed Jeff...just thought about you today when I aired up my ties with my 90 degree valve stems.. pazzos, PCIII etc, etc...you have been all over Korea..take care my friend'