on hwy 129 above the Dragon...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3229124651_d95899e6e2.jpg

Can you still turn your handle bars with all that stuff?

:)

I am motivated to do the right thing in the future, be more careful and aware, and grateful for the attitude and professionalism of this officer and the TN HP in general.
Bah, that's the wrong attitude. You deserved a ticket, now go out there and earn one! :lol:
Or, as an alternative, send a lovely, apologetic and repentant note to the TN HP and a $250 donation (in the name of the TN HP) to a benevolent organization working to beautify the area.

heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh

;)

Let's be careful out there.

Good one S76, damn good one. Every time I look at a picture of Patriot Mike's FJR, I become nauseous; man oh man, does he ever have that beast pimped out. I don't even know what half of the crap on his FJR does!!!

Can you still turn your handle bars with all that stuff?

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have to say you were saved by all the POW / MIA / Patriot Guard stuff. In the future, one thing that you can do to improve your odds even better is to take off your helmet and let him see all the gray hair!!
They're out there hunting squids. They don't want to be hassling no Veteran Grandpas! :rolleyes:
++ 1 ...first thing I do is remove the helmet and then sit quietly.

Willie

Mike in post #22 had a great idea. I only want to know where the Hell the TN HP guy was in September when I got tagged for 50 in a 35?

My strategy for my next pull over is a stiff poke in the eyes with my own fingers to bring forth the requisite tears and red eyes. I have it on good authority that (male) cops just want to get the hell away from blubbering men.

OMG!
Do you ever get to see any scenery??? :p
Er...NO! That's why he didn't see the officer parked at the side of the road waiting for the next hooligan speeder.

:blink:

;)

:lol:
Plenty of time to look at the scenery.

The 35 is posted 10 miles up the road. Two up, wet day, came out of 5 miles of twisties to a long straight and TN HP was at the end of the straight off the road i.e. not visible. 50 on that strech of road was a long ways from being a hooligan. At 69 I don't think I ride very fast.